Project: Pforzheimer Reuchlinhaus

The Pforzheimer Reuchlinhaus was designed by Manfred Lehmbruck in 1957-1961. It consists of individual cuboid components which are connected by a central foyer with a free-swinging stairs. In the blocks there are the Pforzheim Jewelry Museum and the arts and crafts club Pforzheim.

The Reuchlinhaus has its name because of Johannes Reuchlin, who is supposed to be one of the most important sons of Pforzheim. Between 2002 and 2006 it was rebuilt by the Stuttgart architects HG Merz.

more whole article
more plus

Berlin Philharmonic

The prestigious Orchestra continues a tradition with his renewed decision for orchestra chairs of Wilde + Spieth. For now 52 years lasts this cooperation.
The since 1882 existing orchestra of the Berlin members of philharmonic resides since 1963 in the New Berlin philharmonic concert hall conceived by Hans Scharoun and is located on the place Kemper in Berlin-Zoo. The design of the Wilde + Spieth Orchestra chairs harmonizes with the architectural specific features of the building and is beside the excellent functionality and the prominent seat comfort an important decisive factor for our products.

more whole article
more plus

SAP Innovation Center

In new SAP innovations- and developing center in Potsdam sit one, among the rest, very well on chairs of Wilde + Spieth. The SAP Innovations center illustrates the creative working sphere of young software startups with his unconventional creation. In such dynamic surroundings, seats free of tiredness play an essential role. The, at the Jungfernsee in Potsdam situated, building was planned by the Stuttgart office for architecture, interior decoration and design SCOPE. David Einsiedler of the hamburger specialist supplier Plyground was decisively involved in the creation of our order.

more whole article
more plus

Musikmesse 2015, Frankfurt

-

more whole article
more plus